The Peace and Freedom Party Alameda County chapter has announced its recommendations for voting on the following ballot measures which will be on November 8, 2022 ballots in the cities of Berkeley and Oakland. For more information on each ballot measure, click on the respective link.
Berkeley ballot measures
- Measure L: Affordable housing and infrastructure bond: Vote NO.
- Measure M: Vacancy tax. Vote YES.
- Measure N: Authorizing low-income housing. Vote YES.
Oakland ballot measures
- Measure R: Charter Amendment regarding non-gendered language. Vote YES.
- Measure S: Non-citizen voting. Vote YES.
- Measure T: Progressive and equitable Oakland gross receipts tax. Vote YES.
- Measure U: Affordable housing infrastructure board. Vote YES.
- Measure V: Expand Just Cause eviction ordinance. Vote YES.
- Measure W: Establish public financing for Oakland elections. Vote YES.